TOMAR Electronics model 4000X series is a Hazardous Location Strobe warning light engineered to perform in the harshest environments. Constructed of 30% glass-filled thermoset polyester it is particularly well-suited for installations in corrosive, wet NEMA 4X harsh environments, and hazardous locations. This high strength FRP material is resistant to the corrosive effects of most chemicals, hydrocarbons and solvents.Typical applications include manufacturing plants, chemical and petrochemical processing facilities, sewage treatment plants, off-shore and dockside installations, agricultural, commercial, industrial, mining and marine facilities.
Totally non-metallic, these warning lights are fully potted in urethane material with no exposure to high voltage possible. NEMA 4X rated in any mounting configuration – base up, down or side positions.
Unique mounts allow for Pendant, Flange (Ceiling), or Wall mount installations. Buy just the mounting style you need. Optional dome guard is also available.
- Class I, Division 2 Groups A, B, C, & D
- Class I, Zone 2, Groups IIC, IIB, IIA
- Class II Division 2 Groups F & G; Class III
- CSA Enclosure Type 4X, IP66
- NEMA 4X, Marine Rated
- 10-year warranty on power supply
- 10,000 hour strobe tube
- Sealed construction
- 6 Lens Colors – Amber, Blue, Clear, Green, Purple, and Red
Adheres to the following standards:
- UL 1598 Standard for luminaires
- UL 1598A Marine luminaires
- UL 844 Standard for lighting fixtures fo rhazardous locations
- UL 1638 Standard for visual signaling applications
- CSA C22.2 no. 137-M1981 electric luminaires for use in hazardous locations
- Enclosed and gasketed, NEMA 3, 4X, IP66