TOMAR Electronics GNExB2X15 is an IECEx & ATEX approved explosion proof 15 Joule Xenon beacon. The robust IP66 corrosion proof GRP enclosure and extended temperature range ensures the GNExB2X15 is suitable for all Zone 1, 2, 21 & 22 hazardous location signaling applications.
The GNExB2X15 beacon produces over 666cd effective – a very high output Xenon strobe flash as required for efficient signaling over greater distances and in high ambient light. The optically enhanced field replaceable color filter optimizes the strobe output and is constructed from UV stable PC. The GRP enclosure features a threaded flame path, triple cable entries and a large termination area – all of which significantly reduce installation time.
- Robust, corrosion proof GRP (glass reinforced polyester) enclosure
- Ingress protection IP66
- Automatic synchronization on multi-beacon systems
- Choice of three flash rates1Hz, 1.5Hz and double flash
- User replaceable Xenon tube mechanically secured against shock &
- Glass lens & Stainless Steel guard
- UV stable PC field replaceable lens color filter
- Stainless steel fixings
- Triple cable entries
- Duplicate cable terminations (in & out for daisy-chain installations)