TOMAR Electronics flameproof BExBGL LED beacon is suitable for Zone 1, 2, 21 & 22 applications. It is approved to IECEx, ATEX, Ex EAC and INMETRO standards.
The BExBGL explosion proof LED status light & beacon utilizes an array of high power Cree® LED’s, orientated to optimize visibility in any direction. The beacon can be configured as a steady beacon for status indicator use, with a light output of up to 87 candela. Alternatively one of the five flashing modes, with a light output of up to 160 candela, may be used for warning applications. DC voltage versions feature three remotely selectable stages enabling multiple warnings to be signaled from one device. The UV stable color filter enhances the light output and is field replaceable.
- Marine grade, corrosion proof, LM6 aluminum enclosure
- Ingress protection IP66/67
- Choice of five flash rates1Hz, 1.5Hz, 2Hz, double and triple flash.
- High and low power Steady On modes
- Three remotely selectable stages/channels on DC versions.
- Glass lens & Stainless Steel guard
- UV stable PC field replaceable lens color filter
- Stainless steel fixings
- Dual cable entries
- Duplicate cable terminations (in & out for daisy-chain installations)
- Ratchet adjustable stainless steel ‘U’ bracket.