- 2x Award Winning Revolution 3×7 Scene lights
- 5x wire connectors for easy installation
- Free Shipping anywhere in the USA!
Chaotic scenes put you and those around the scene at great risk. TOMAR designed the Revolution Illumination Series to ‘clear’ the chaos and remove the risk. TOMAR’s patented technology combined with the latest LED technology available, create one of the most rugged and reliable surface mounted scene lights in the industry. Scene safe – by design.
Features and Benefits of the Illumination Series:
- Extreme Scene Illumination to make your scene safe
- Internal optics for maximum scene illumination without the need to angle lightheads for easier installation
- Surface mounted to eliminate the need to make cutouts in your vehicle
- Optics Available in Flood, Spot, or 13 Degree Up/Down Angled Flood
- No UV light emission that attracts bugs or insects
- No Hassle 5 year warranty
Choosing the Right Scene Light Optics
How to choose the right scene light optics:
13-Degree Down-Angled: Designed as the ‘ideal’ scene light, these optics are similar to the Flood option, but allow a flat, surface-mounted scene light to shine down and illuminate the ground next to the mounting surface in a wide, 85-degree beam pattern. This is the proper choice when selecting upper zone scene lighting on an apparatus or ambulance.
Flood: With a diffused lens, the Flood optic sends light out at an 85-degree horizontal spread for maximum area coverage. These optics project light straight out from the light-head, similar to a warning light optic, and do not point down or up.
Spot: The Spot optic also projects light straight out from the light-head similar to the Flood optic. Since it is not diffused, the Spot optic sends the light at approximately 6.5 degrees, for a high-intensity focus of light.