TOMAR Electronics flameproof GNExS1 alarm sounder is suitable for Zone 1 & Zone 2 applications – certified to ATEX and IECEx.
Sound level outputs are up to 117dB (A) at 1 meter with a choice of 64 alarm tones and 4 remotely select-able stages. The alarm tone frequencies for the first 2 stages are independently select-able.
The GNEx range features enclosures manufactured from GRP (glass reinforced polyester), molded in natural red, but also available in other colors.
The re-entrant flare horn is high impact, fire retardant ABS. All models have two M20 cable entries, large termination areas containing in & out terminals and an ingress protection of IP66/67. The AC voltage model has a range of 100-260vac & dc – suitable for 110Vdc gas detection systems.
- Automatic synchronization on multi-sounder system.
- Very large termination area.
- Ratchet adjustable stainless steel ‘U’ bracket.
- IN & OUT terminals.
- Independently select-able tones for 1st & 2nd stages.
- Four remotely switched stages/channels.