TOMAR’s 948L-SIREN-R Digital Siren and remote Control Panel is a reliable, powerhouse solution for controlling light and siren packages on any type of vehicle platform. The foundation of this system is the 200w TOMAR 940 digital-siren amplifier, with the capability to not only output four distinct siren tones; but the ability to also control six auxiliary and three primary warning light modes, and a traffic director. When combined with a TOMAR 970 Scorpion or Black Widow Lightbar, installation is simple by use of the optional RJ45 digital connection cable.
The included 948 Digital Control Panel features six programmable function switches with on/off, timed, or momentary switching modes; a four-position progressive mode slide-switch allowing Jump To Mode™ activation; and a traffic directional switch for use with any trigger-activated traffic director, such as the TOMAR LSTICK, 975, or those found in the full-size TOMAR 970 Lightbars. The 948 has a comfortable rotary switch to select between siren tones or radio-rebroadcast (RRB). The control panel is backlit with LED indicators for easy identification and features a spill resistant housing. Installation options from major console manufacturers are available to flush-mount the 948 DCP; and is connected to the 940 Amplifier using a single RJ45 connection cable.
- Arrow function button
- Four position progressive slide switch
- Six independent auxiliary switches
- LED indicator for directional arrow and warning modes
- LED backlighting for night time visibility
- Rotary switch for siren tone selection
940 AMP Features:
- 200 Watt Maximum load for 1-2 drivers
- Auxiliary connections for horn ring, horn relay, park kill, and alarm
- Seven selectable siren tones
- Simple RJ45 Connection to a lightbar or 940DCP
|948L-DCP Dimensions||173mm x 92mm x 44mm (7″x 3.6″x 1.74″)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-55°C to +65°C|
|Input Voltage Range||12 VDC|