The SC-411RD Elite Force remote dual tone siren is one in a series of sirens developed for smaller spaces with the same options as a full console unit. This new remote siren introduces the new QuickClone® duplication technology making it easy to transfer option settings from one unit to another without the need for an external computer, ideal for fleet installations.
The Carson 411 Elite Remote Dual-Tone Siren now features the option of Carson’s powerful Mechanical Siren Tone, a feature exclusive to TOMAR.
This cross-collaboration between TOMAR & Carson was brought to the market for agencies who demand maximum performance from an electric siren that also has lighting and auxiliary controls.
• Dual Tone: Just like having two sirens going at the same time. And with two distinct tones being produced at the same time, it really captures your attention.
• Patented Video Trigger Output: A dedicated line to a video system that signals it to record when the lever switch or selected auxiliary switches are activated.
• Face Programmability: All options are programmed using the lever switch and buttons on the control head in a special programming mode
• Face Diagnostic Indicators: Each light and siren output is individually protected with externally exposed fuses and have independent diagnostic sensors at the connectors that display the status of each output on the face of the unit.
• Adjustable Backlighting
• Noise canceling microphone with P.A. override and volume control
• Hands-free Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) enables siren tone selection through the horn ring for pursuit or rescue situations
• Automatic Siren Cutout disables the siren when the driver’s door opens