The SC-411-HD Elite Force Siren Series was developed for small spaces with the same options as a full console unit. The new remote Elite Force siren series introduces the new QuickClone® duplication technology making it easy to transfer option settings from one unit to another without the need for an external computer, ideal for fleet installations. New blue LED backlighting along with a custom cradle for mounting included.
• Dual Tone: Just like having two sirens going at the same time. And with two distinct tones being produced at the same time, it really captures your attention.
• Patented Video Trigger Output: A dedicated line to a video system that signals it to record when any primary button or selected auxiliary buttons are activated.
• Face Programmability: All options are programmed using the buttons on the handheld controller in a special programming mode.
• Face Diagnostic Indicators: Each light and siren output is individually protected with externally exposed fuses and have independent diagnostic sensors at the connectors that display the status of each output on the face of the handheld controller. Audible and visual alerts are transmitted when the sensor detects an output that is not functioning properly.
• Adjustable Backlighting: with the press of a button the user can tailor the brightness to their personal preference.
• Splash Resistant Face: The handheld controller incorporates buttons with backlighting and flanges to seal around the button actuators for improved protection for the internal circuitry from common accidental spills.