TOMAR Electronics flameproof BExCS110-05 combination alarm horn sounder and Xenon strobe beacon with omni-directional horn is suitable for Zone 1, 2, 21 & 22. Approved to IECEx, ATEX, Ex EAC and INMETRO standards.
The radial horn on the compact BExCS110-05-R distributes the audible warning signal omni-directionally allowing the visual signal to be orientated optimally. The alarm horn & Xenon beacon may be connected from a single power supply for simultaneous operation or from separate supplies for independent operation.
The BEx range features enclosures manufactured from corrosion proof, marine grade copper free LM6 aluminum with a chromate and powder coat finish. All models have two M20 cable entries, large termination areas containing in & out terminals and an ingress protection of IP66/67.
- Omni-directional sound output.
- Marine grade, corrosion proof, LM6 aluminum enclosure
- Automatic synchronization on multi-beacon & sounder systems.
- Beacons can be set to ‘flip-flop’ alternating mode with other units on multi-beacon systems.
- Xenon tubes mechanically secured against shock & vibration
- Very large termination area.
- Dual M20 cable entries – adapters available.
- Stopping plug included.
- Ratchet adjustable stainless steel ‘U’ bracket.
- Reverse polarity diode fitted.
- IP66/67 ingress protection.
- 120 candela effective light intensity.
- UV stable PC, field replaceable, color lens filters.