The TRX Series is all about illumination. Whether it is built as a single-color light bar, with visible white-light output only; or a fully dual-color light bar with an amber override feature, TRX meets illumination needs whether conditions are clear, rainy, smoky, foggy, etc. This is our core off-road bar, and is used on many applications from civilian race vehicles to wildland fire-fighting brush trucks and apparatus.
- Low current switching eliminates the need for relays
- Dimming capability
- Field-interchangeable lamp modules for customize-able beam spread
- True amber/white dual color modules
- Individual activation of spot and flood modules in the same lightbar (Optic selection on single color bars only. Dual-color bars replace this function with LED color selection)
- Individual activation of required running lights on properly configured models
- Designed to eliminate wind noise
- SOS distress flash pattern
- Available lengths: 3″, 6″, 10″, 15″, 20″, 25″, 30″, 35″, 40″, 45″, 50″, 60″
About TOMAR’s Off-Road Light Bars:
Focused on those who protect us every day, TOMAR off-road bars are like nothing you have seen before. We started with Cree® XPL LEDs for maximum lumen output and reliability. The light from the LEDs is focused through our Clear Vision Optic (CVO) system which uses a hybrid total-internal-reflector (TIR) collimator over the LED, rather than a reflector behind the LED like other manufactures. By doing this, TOMAR off-road bars are able to effectively project more of the LED’s lumens exactly where the light needs to go. This means dramatically increased performance when compared to equal amounts of lumens, and less glare from stray vertical light. It also gives TRX the ability to have fully dual-color SAE-compliant options. Next, to battle the decrease in lumen output seen when a LED heats up, we used thermal material matched to a heavy-duty 6065-T5 aluminum heat-sink designed to effectively maintain light output performance over increased periods of usage. This was especially important when working with agencies needing to rely on light bar performance for hours at a time.
From there, we seal the optics and electronics using our patented linear-vibration welding sealing process, protecting the components from dust and moisture, in one of three optical options: Spot, Flood, or Combination Spot/Flood. The module layouts are then configured by user preference. And because TOMAR’s off-road bars are modular, they can be serviced or adjusted by placing modules in different positions.
Like All TOMAR products, TRX is designed, engineered, assembled and serviced in our state of the art, ENERGY STAR certified factory located in Gilbert, Arizona, USA, and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.