To purchase a 970L Scorpion Lightbar please scroll down & complete respective ordering guides provided,
then submit your completed PDF directly into the form provided at the bottom of the page.
As always you’re welcome to call us at 480-497-4400 or send an email to email@example.com
TOMAR’s Scorpion™ lightbar is built to be the most rugged light bar on the market, to answer the call when lives depend on it. By starting with the details in Engineering, we ensure Scorpion™ delivers uncompromising performance no matter what the call. We begin with a sturdy extruded aluminum housing, cast aluminum end caps, and Lexan light modules to create unprecedented strength in design. From there, we use a patented linear vibration welding process to hermetically seal each individual module to ensure their electrical components are dust and water-proof. This allows Scorpion™ to exclude soft materials such as rubber as sealing elements, which can break down or deform over time making Scorpion™ a longer lasting lightbar. TOMAR Engineering didn’t stop there. Beyond the extremely durable construction, the performance of Scorpion™ had to be the best available. Each module uses our Clear Vision optics which feature a hybrid Total Internal Reflector (TIR) collimator to collect more of the LED’s lumens and direct them where you need them: down the road. This means Scorpion™ can be extremely efficient and seen from a further distance, giving first responders a safer response, and allowing traffic to see an emergency scene from farther away with more time to react.
With the modular design and options of 3 or 6 LED single color or 12 LED dual color front and rear warning/illumination modules; 6 or 12 LED single color or 24 LED dual color corner warning/illumination modules; along with the most intense LED take downs and alley lights available; Scorpion™ can be built specifically how your application and budget demands. Add a 2,500+ feet TOMAR-built traffic pre-emption emitter for a seamless, high-performance light bar which meets the TOMAR Envelope of Safety standard for safety of everyone affected by an emergency response. No other light bar is built like this, because no other manufacture can do what TOMAR can.
DOCUMENTS & SPECIFICATIONS
- Easy maintenance and lamp replacement
- Hermetically sealed lamp modules
- Potted controller and waterproof wiring standard.
- Front/Rear modules available in 3 or 6 LED single color or 12 LED dual color
- Corners modules available in 6 or 12 LED single color or 24 LED dual color
- Fully programmable flash patterns via wires or 940L-DCP, digital version available.
- Integrated 6 or 8 element traffic director standard on all full size bars.
- Optional on-board traffic preemption emitter.
- Available in 21” (mini Scorpion) , 26”, 35” 44”, 49”, 53”, 58”, 67”, 72″ and 80″ lengths
- STT lights available on 49” and larger bars.
- ICC lights available all length bars.
- ECE 65 approved versions available
- 5 year warranty
- Approvals: J595, SAEJ2498, CCR Title 13,
- NFPA Configurations available