TOMAR Electronics, Inc.
Dedicated to the pursuit of perfecting LED, Strobe and NEOBE® technology.
TOMAR Electronics, located in Gilbert, Arizona, is a leading manufacturer of high quality emergency warning products and optical preemption systems.
For over 40 years, TOMAR has engineered, designed, and manufactured highly reliable and extremely efficient LED and strobe light systems.
From assemblers to administration, TOMAR is continually improving manufacturing efficiencies while preserving the consistent quality of our work. We take great pride in our efforts toward providing innovative products that save lives.
Research and Development
The cornerstone of innovation.
The performance and reliability of TOMAR products evolves from over a quarter century of intensive research and development of high efficiency electronic circuit designs and innovative optics.
TOMAR's staff of highly specialized engineers employ state-of-the-art electronic design and testing equipment to create the most advanced strobe warning lights available. TOMAR's testing and research equipment includes:
- An advanced computerized circuit simulator that defines critical tolerance parameters and troubleshoots for potential design weaknesses.
- Surface Mount Technology Computer Automated (SMT) Component Pick and Place Assembly
- A 100 foot automated light measurement tunnel which uses photometers calibrated to display measurements in candelas effective in accordance with FAA, SAE, and IES standards. High speed photodiodes are used to measure and display light pulse wave shapes to insure accuracy in light intensity output specifications.
- A fully equipped and certified test lab, capable of making all tests and measurements required by SAE and AMECA/AAMVA.
- A fast scanning spectroradiometer for color measurements.
Manufacturing and Quality Control
Striving to produce high quality products.
Rigorous quality control standards and detailed inspections are implemented at various stages in the production process. Fixture "burn-in" provides for an unprecedented 100% testing of all TOMAR products to ensure accurate and trouble free performance for the life of the strobe. Statistical Process Control is used to monitor production quality with detailed precision. TOMAR's warranties are among the longest in the industry, made possible by the dedication to quality in both the design and manufacturing processes. A computerized system integrating order entry, inventory, and production control helps to facilitate rapid order fulfillment.